Thursday, September 6, 2012

A rainy day

I got home early from work today and it had rained on my way home. So I got my camera and took a few shots enjoying the cool breeze, the light sprinkle after a hard pour, and the smell of the desert after a storm. It felt like September today. Finally :)









saw my cousin do this and thought it was really cool! i had to try. i still have some learning to do - and i need to do it with glow-sticks!


it is hard writing my name backwards in cursive

my company this week. they congregated into the corner during the rain storm.


1 comment:

Michael, Casey, Collin, and Tate said...

Just finished looking over all the new blog posts! It looks like you guys might be having a little too much fun ;) And are you really going to Germany to meet up with James!? That would be awesome! If you do, I expect a very long blog post when you get back!!! Especially since your camera takes such great photos!