Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gates Pass

Introduced to me by my friend, this will forever be my favorite place in Tucson. A place for me to enjoy my favoritist of all God's creations: the sunset. A place where I can feel the breeze; where I can concentrate on my surroundings and the beauty that lies therein. Some people say Tucson is just brown, rocks, and dirty looking. They're not looking in the right spots :) I loved the peace and tranquility and the renewal I get from this place. So thankful it was shown to me. I feel bad because I almost didn't go! But I re-learned a lesson tonight that sometimes you just have to risk it. I found this quote online when I got home and I loved it: 

“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”

 Rabindranath Tagore

A beautiful lesson to me to not be afraid of the clouds, literally and metaphorically.
They're there for a reason.














1 comment:

Hoenes Family said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I could have gone :(