Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hanging Lights and Stockings

This is us being festive! It...was...awesome!!





We borrowed the Christmas tree from a ward friend. The ornaments were provided by 2 the two ornament exchanges that I went to - one from my old ward, and one from my new ward. I got 26 ornaments :)


James and I drew and colored our fireplace. The stockings are from my sister-in-law Holly.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Haha!! LOVE the fireplace! I might have to do that next year since Cami will be mostly old enough to enjoy stockings next year. That's a great idea! So much fun, wish I could have seen you.

Jason said...

Hurray for the fireplace. :) The pictures of the ginger bread house are great. Reminds me of when Holly and I did our first house together at Bountiful Court.

Tip from your Microsoftie brother: try Live Writer for blogging. :)

Love you.