Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rewind to Bear Lake

On July 31st James and I and my family flew out from Arizona to Utah for a fun weekend vacation. My cousin Erin got married on the 31st. It was really fun to see all my family and also my friend Erika! We even got to see Sterling and Cami too :)

After the wedding, we headed up to Bear Lake to spend some quality time with Mom and Dad Hall, Jessica and Marshall, Reve and Lexi, and Gavin. We missed Katie but she had fun with her Young Women :) Bear Lake was awesome - when isn't it? We did lots of water skiing (I'll go next time :) ), wake boarding and sunbathing. Mom and Dad Brinkle even got ambushed by a pack of wild boys and were soaked all the way through :) (Wild Boys = Gavin, Jordan, James, and Marshall). What a great time! We all came away so tired but we still had enough energy for launching rockets and eating taco salad. We also found out how sunburned we got :)

Sunday Michael and Chalyse, Talmage and Elle were added to bunch and we had a delicious Sunday dinner. We played games afterwards and just had a great time. We can't wait to do it again! Enjoy the pictures! Much love to you all,

James and Melony


Erin's cake - she had a beach themed wedding. The church was decorated really cool!

Erin's daughter Jayde - she proudly showed off her dress made by Aunt Lori :)

Seeing Erika for the first time in 3 months - I'm very happy!

Kiss Kiss!!

Erin & Brandon, Evan & Janelle, Kelli & Chris

What is he doing? I think he was really excited about the chocolate fountain...

They had lots of fun with the cake stuffing it in each other's face :)
Melony, Cami Fenwick, Mom, Erika Fenwick

At the lake now

Reve!

Mom and Dad Hall

Mom and Dad Brinkle

Flag Boy

James and Melony

James

James

Dad Brinkle

Gavin and James

Beautiful view! I could look at that all day long.

A comfy swing

Jordan looking for his rocket

We love rockets!

Jordan was pooped :)

James gave me flowers and a card for our "1 Year" anniversary. We officially started dating August 2 2008. Isn't my husband so sweet!

1 comment:

Andersen said...

oh that is so fun. I am glad we got to hangout with you guys at the lake.

I knew my brother was thoughtful...flowers... good one. :)