The weather here has been really nice considering it's monsoon season. According to the locals, we didn't get a real monsoon this season (and we're okay with that). It's been humid but not like back east or the even the mid-west. For two days last week, the mornings gave us a tease of fall - the temperature was in the high 70's and the air just felt crisp. But then it got hot again :( It is Arizona...and it is August so I guess I shouldn't be surprised :) We're very excited for the cooler weather to start coming though. Moving will be very tolerable because we'll be experiencing nicer conditions.
James is doing well at work - he just had a large symposium with his company at the La Paloma hotel in north Tucson. We'd have pictures of that but he wasn't allowed to take any (ITAR restrictions). I got a little taste of it (quite literally) because James took me to a banquet that was held there. We had a delicious meal (salad, chicken with potatoes and peppers, and chocolate cheesecake for dessert) and then they had a question/answer session with a group of military personnel. They were from all branches and in their civilian lives work/ed for Raytheon. It was really neat.
My job is going well - I'm getting up to speed more and more every day. Two new front desk people start tomorrow and I think I get to train one of them. We're also getting a new manager soon.
So, all in all life is good here in Big T and we're grateful for our blessings. Now for the moment you've been waiting for: pictures! Here is our house! Enjoy! Love to you all!
James and Melony
Thanks for lookin! Love ya!
James and Melony
3 comments:
I love it. It is coming along so fast I am excited to see more pictures and hope they come more often. :)
SUPERIFIC!!! I love it all! So glad you had fun on your trip up to Utah, just can't beat Bear Lake! So excited about your house too...looks like it's coming along nicely and quickly, bonus!
Those crazy Tucson-ites. Every year its the same thing - tell the new guys that they're lucky the "monsoons" (aka once-a-year-week-long-drizzle) didn't get them this year...
Are they not ventilating your attic space? Looks like they closed up the space above your garage tight.
Looks like a nice home.
Post a Comment