Also, that mat under his bowls, I thought it said 'woot', then I realized, oh, it's for a dog, it says 'woof'! Whew! I would have been very disappointed if it had said 'woot'.
P.S. Great job on your weight loss! Last week when we went to The Help, I thought to myself "I think she has lost weight, she looks so skinny!" But of course being the awesome and nice person I am, I kept it to myself. I really need to try harder to speak the nice thoughts I have out loud to people!
3 comments:
Hahaha. Love it!! So funny.
Also, that mat under his bowls, I thought it said 'woot', then I realized, oh, it's for a dog, it says 'woof'! Whew! I would have been very disappointed if it had said 'woot'.
That is so darn funny!
P.S. Great job on your weight loss! Last week when we went to The Help, I thought to myself "I think she has lost weight, she looks so skinny!" But of course being the awesome and nice person I am, I kept it to myself. I really need to try harder to speak the nice thoughts I have out loud to people!
Post a Comment