Saturday March 10th James, myself, and our friend Nathan Bartschi went to Madera Canyon to enjoy the nature trail. It was a leisurely trail that let you see some beautiful vistas of Mt. Wrightson, a little bit of Tucson and the beauty of God's smaller creations. It was a blast :) I'm definitely going to go again.
When we got home, James decided to trim the Mesquite trees in the front yard so Boomer and I sat out there watching him. I did hold the ladder for James so I didn't quite make him do everything *wink* Boomer found a stick and was very entertained.
On the spur of the moment we decided to have us a little date night to end the day. We went to Lowe's and purchased what we like to call a Smooth Gliding Action (a swinging bench). We've wanted one for a while and it's a belated Christmas gift :) We LOVE it! While at Lowe's and waiting for the employees to bring us the box I called Chili's and we ordered to go. We also RedBoxed the movie The Big Year. We enjoyed dinner and a movie Saturday night then put the bench together Sunday morning.
Last night we enjoyed our FHE on the Smooth Gliding Action. We went to Sertino's for ice cream and then we sat outside enjoying our treat. We used our iPhones to sing our hymns and look up our scriptures and plan our week. Man I love those things :) Good times!
James had Strawberry and Cotton Candy ice cream with Sprinkles and I had vanilla with Reece's Pieces. Sooo yummy!!


1 comment:
Love gliding swings...want to get one for my front porch. an impromptu date with night...wow that sounds amazing! wanna watch my kids? ;)
Post a Comment