Yes, I am one of these types of dog owners now...It's silly I know. But I couldn't help it! It started out with me looking at Halloween costumes online and then the bright idea came. I couldn't help myself. Introducing our little mascot:
what a cute dog =) I enjoyed reading your little "about me" blurb, I didn't know you and James have known each other since 2004! Interesting how life turns out! You guys look so happy, I'm glad for you Melony!
5 comments:
what a cute dog =) I enjoyed reading your little "about me" blurb, I didn't know you and James have known each other since 2004! Interesting how life turns out! You guys look so happy, I'm glad for you Melony!
Aww. He looks so cute in his little jersey!
Hahah. Somehow I'm not surprised that you turned out to be one of those dog owners. :) He looks super cute though and seems to be tolerating it well.
*giggle* he acts like this is not the first time you've done something like this to him;)
Love it! So, is he going to be a football player for Halloween? :)
Post a Comment