
Boomer Studebaker Hall
The newest edition to our family :)
Born Christmas Day 2010 in Phoenix, AZ, Arrived in Tucson February 12th 2011.
This was the most spur-of-the-moment thing I have EVER done! The owners were selling them on the corner at the WalMart next to my parents house and my mom and I just HAD to stop by and see them.
The litter was 8 puppies and they were Chiweenie-Bluetick mix. Interesting combination I know but Boomer should turn out pretty cute.
When Mom and I walked up I immediately went for Boomer because he was tan. The other ones were black and white or black and tan. I liked the all tan color. When i picked him up he just nuzzled his lil nose right into my neck and he stayed that way. Mom picked up one that was just as cuddly with her too that was black and tan. My puppy would NOT let go! He just kept snuggling!
Mom and I both got our husbands down to see them and James said we could get him! James was okay with it because Boomer's docile personality appealed to him. Boomer didn't seem to be a yappy dog, and with a personality like his, he's more apt not to be a trouble maker. (Notice I said "more apt" not "he won't be.")
Dad let my mom buy a dog too! :) They named there's Tebow Gibs Brinkle (after the Gator quarterback Tim Tebow and the middle name is from a character from NCIS). "Teebs" is his nickname. Teebs is a little bit less snuggley, less shy and more playful. He's so cute!
Boomer has been a "momma's boy" following me everywhere, parkin himself between my feet when I'm standing and doing a pretty good job of going potty outside or on the puppy training pad. We're so proud of him!
Since being home he's gotten a little out of his shy spell and has nipped at my toes a little, chased his tail, hopped around through the back yard weeds and explored his surroundings more.
It was definitely not planned but we're excited to have him and have fun with him. He shouldn't get any bigger than a Beagle and that's at the biggest size he could be. So, he'll fit perfectly at our house and in our yard.
Enjoy the pictures!
The newest edition to our family :)
Born Christmas Day 2010 in Phoenix, AZ, Arrived in Tucson February 12th 2011.
This was the most spur-of-the-moment thing I have EVER done! The owners were selling them on the corner at the WalMart next to my parents house and my mom and I just HAD to stop by and see them.
The litter was 8 puppies and they were Chiweenie-Bluetick mix. Interesting combination I know but Boomer should turn out pretty cute.
When Mom and I walked up I immediately went for Boomer because he was tan. The other ones were black and white or black and tan. I liked the all tan color. When i picked him up he just nuzzled his lil nose right into my neck and he stayed that way. Mom picked up one that was just as cuddly with her too that was black and tan. My puppy would NOT let go! He just kept snuggling!
Mom and I both got our husbands down to see them and James said we could get him! James was okay with it because Boomer's docile personality appealed to him. Boomer didn't seem to be a yappy dog, and with a personality like his, he's more apt not to be a trouble maker. (Notice I said "more apt" not "he won't be.")
Dad let my mom buy a dog too! :) They named there's Tebow Gibs Brinkle (after the Gator quarterback Tim Tebow and the middle name is from a character from NCIS). "Teebs" is his nickname. Teebs is a little bit less snuggley, less shy and more playful. He's so cute!
Boomer has been a "momma's boy" following me everywhere, parkin himself between my feet when I'm standing and doing a pretty good job of going potty outside or on the puppy training pad. We're so proud of him!
Since being home he's gotten a little out of his shy spell and has nipped at my toes a little, chased his tail, hopped around through the back yard weeds and explored his surroundings more.
It was definitely not planned but we're excited to have him and have fun with him. He shouldn't get any bigger than a Beagle and that's at the biggest size he could be. So, he'll fit perfectly at our house and in our yard.
Enjoy the pictures!

Tebow Gibs Brinkle

Brothers

Hangin out

zonked out!

A favorite spot

He loves to hide or snuggle!

6 comments:
ADORABLE!!! My favorite picture is the one where he's "hiding" under the couch. Also I think it's funny that your parents named their dog Tebow after a football player because Sara & Todd have a dog named Tebow, I'm assuming named after the same football player. :)
cute puppy. Lexi is going to love him!!!
o my goodness mel they are sooo cute! congrats ur a mommy now! (kind of ) ;)
happy valentines day! love ya!
He is so cute! I just love puppies! They are so soft and warm. I love puppy breath too! :)
Finally! Pictures!! What a cutie!!! Puppies are great!
Jealous!!!
Post a Comment