Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A serious update

I was well over due for an update of this blog and I did three posts tonight, not including this one :) I still have more to add since we've had some fun activities in December but I hope that the following three posts are well enjoyed! Until next update,

Much love to all,
James and Melony

2 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, what a catch up!! Makes me feel guilty that I haven't done the same. Soon. Very, very soon. (Hopefully). I wish I could see you while you're in Utah. I hope you had a great Christmas. Fun stuff with the Hall girl party. So much estrogen!!! I told Sterling about it and he cringed. :) I think it would have been a blast!

Andersen said...

It was good to see your updates. To bad Thanksgiving couldn't be in January because we could now come... even if I left Marshall home and only brought the kids.