Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Since our last post...

We've been pretty crazy in the Tucson Hall home :) Since our last post we've traveled to Mesa for General Conference, Utah for the Hall Girl Party, Seattle to see Spencer get married and to visit family, finish our house paperwork and receive our house keys!, attend the ward Trunk or Treat activity and then we'll be moving into our new home this weekend! I know that I need to update our blog more with pictures but I need to get my hands on all of them. :)

James and I are so excited to move into our new home - it still seems unreal that we are home owners. It's a bitter-sweet experience because we've made some really good friends here in this ward but we're excited to meet new people in our new neighborhood and ward.

Right now I've got the living room filled with totes and boxes and James has been taking loads down in his car (since he works near the home) and so he just moves us in a bit at a time until the big truck comes. We've got the ward coming and also my family from Mesa to help us move - we'll be done so fast! :)

James and I also celebrated our 6 month anniversary on November 1st. That was a "wow" moment - time has just flown since we've been out here! Lots of fun times and great memories made and still to come :) (Nov 1st was also Mom and Dad Brinkle's 29th anniversary!! Hooray!)

I'll do my best to post pictures as soon as I can - much love to you all - I've looked at all the blogs recently and it looks like you've had so much fun :) Miss you! Love you! See you soon!

James&Melony

2 comments:

Kevin & Debra said...

Good luck with the move-wish we could be there to help out. We look forward to being there for Thanksgiving.
We love you.

Andersen said...

Wahooo. October was such a busy month for everyone it seems... almost like summer time. I am super excited for you to move into your house this weekend. Can't wait to see pictures and hear about the move.