No really!!! I am so excited about this house you are building, it's so nice and you are going to have more space than you'll know what to do with for a while. I remember when we built our house and it was so exciting! Keep taking pictures, I'll want an update often of its progress!! FUN!!!!
6 comments:
i love the house. personally i would keep the den a den and maybe put a futon or something like that in it just in case you have lots of visitors.
LOVE IT Uncle J and Aunt Melony!!!
No really!!! I am so excited about this house you are building, it's so nice and you are going to have more space than you'll know what to do with for a while. I remember when we built our house and it was so exciting! Keep taking pictures, I'll want an update often of its progress!! FUN!!!!
Reve saw the pictures of you guys and said... "Oh look it mel-ne" it was so funny he said it like i couldn't see it and he was so excited.
Melony, I am so excited for you and James to be building your first home. Hope you don't mind my visit, your mom gave me your blog spot.
Hey! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. So where are you guys building? It looks like it's going to be great!
Post a Comment