Well the search finally came to an end yesterday and made official today. James and I bought a car! It's a cute little sliver Kia Spectra. Now I'm able to drive to work and make it to my orientation that I'll have in Phoenix next week. Yay!

This is my air freshener


5 comments:
We love the car! It looks cute and nice. Drive safely and good luck with your new job.
Love you,
Dad and Mom
What a cute car and I love the air freshener. The car looks like it is new. What year is it? Fun Fun I am excited for you
Yes! It is very cute. It's in great condition! Too bad the air freshener isn't PINK and green..hehe. Have you named it yet?
Cute car. Good luck on the job. Hope to see you next week
It needs to go with James' cars name, which is "La Wilcha, not "Veronica". So please keep that in mind. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment