My mother brought up a good point in her comments - I haven't named my car yet :) I thought about Spike and James thought of Steve but neither of those I'm a big fan of :) It's gotta be a boy's name though - any suggestions for me?
Hey welcome to the family! My mom is Marilyn (Kevin's little sister). I am sorry we missed your wedding! I figured I better introduce myself because I hope we cross paths (like at the Hall girls annual reunion)! Congrats on your job and car! I am taking my boards this week to get my license to be a dental hygienist and I love the dental office! Give me your email and I will invite you to my blog!
4 comments:
Vernon...you know it goes with Veronica. You could say "Vern" for short.
Archie goes with Veronica too. Remember the Archie cartoons? The ARCHIES also sang, "Sugar, Sugar".
Hey...name it Sugar. I can see it now..."I gotta go take "Sugar" to work.
I commented on your facebook but figured I would here as well. I really think you should name your car Diego.
George! Of course! Why would you name it anything else?
Hey welcome to the family! My mom is Marilyn (Kevin's little sister). I am sorry we missed your wedding! I figured I better introduce myself because I hope we cross paths (like at the Hall girls annual reunion)! Congrats on your job and car! I am taking my boards this week to get my license to be a dental hygienist and I love the dental office! Give me your email and I will invite you to my blog!
Post a Comment