Friday, June 5, 2009
Hooray!
I have a job! Whoopie! I'll be working as a receptionist/coordinator at a local dentist office. I was able to get the job with the help of a guy in our ward that we met 2 weeks ago. I'm so excited! I start on Monday at 7:45 am (joy) and so that means that James and I will either be buying me a car or him a bus pass (heehee). J/k...it'll probably be the first :) I'm only 10 minutes away from my job whereas he's 40. They'll train me this coming week and then the next week I'll have to drive up to Phoenix to go through orientation - I'm not sure how long that will last but that'll be exciting. This makes me want to go through my speech books and look at the mouth anatomy now :) Weird I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wahoo, congrats with the job. What a fun place to work, at least I would think so. What a relief to have a job and have something to do during the day while J is at work. Is it full time? I hope training goes well
Post a Comment