Sunday, May 10, 2009

Honeymoon sneak peek!

Here's a few pics we wanted to share from the honeymoon :)


Here's the San Diego Temple - it's absolutely gorgeous!! and it was like we got the whole temple to ourselves. Such a wonderful experience.






Cabrillo National Monument - that's the Pacific Ocean! That's the first time I saw it




Coronado Beach - the sand literally looked like Heavenly Father had a mishap with a bottle of gold art glitter. It was such sparkley sand! :)




Coronado Bridge - very tall and very long





Balboa Park had a lot of interesting museums. One was the Botanical Gardens - I had fun with the macro option on my camera and took lots of closeups of the flowers. They were just so pretty - I didn't get too close to the venus fly traps though. James has already lost a pinky and I didn't want to match :)



Botanical Garden entrance at Balboa Park

4 comments:

R and A Lambert said...

Well, gosh James! Some friend you are! I find out you're married through your blog?!! I was just thinking earlier this week, "I wonder what's going on w/ James Hall." Congratulations!! Raymond and I are very happy for you two. I'm sure Bro. Buckner is too!! Our blog is raymondandamylambertfamily.blogspot.com for future reference. Hope you guys are enjoying the wonderful life of newlyweds!

Erika said...

Hey there, loved the pics. I especially liked the shoes you're wearing. :) I miss you already! Thanks for the anniversary wishes. We had a great week so far celebrating. Keep me updated on everything.

Andersen said...

I love seeing your pics. You will have to show us the places you will be living when you find a place.

Chalyse said...

Whoo hoo, we are so excited you guys have a blog!! It looks like you guys had a great time in california and we hope you guys are having fun learning the ropes of tucson. Good Luck!!!